Detail In usfilehippo.com,
- Owner: McAfee, Inc
- Size : 14.9 MB
- Version : (184.108.40.2061)
- Date : 17 March 2017
- Allow : Window 10 , 8 , 7 , Vista , XP
- Licence : Freeware (Open Source)
McAfee Stringer is a powerful tool use to scan for viruses and get rid of them. Remember that it’s not only to guard your system from virus but also enable you to clean virus from already virus influenced system. It is very necessary tool that you should have in your machine as it has almost 100% success rate. FAQ is available that highly recommend to use such tools on regular basis.Basically it scans for rootkits, loaded modules, running processes, registry and directory locations known to be used by malware on a machine to keep scan times minimal. Now it also contain Raptor BETA , a behavioral detection technology that supervises malfunctioned activities.
McAfee Stinger is a useful antivirus which detects and removes automatically effected viruses. Keep in mind that this is not have a single function to protect your system from antivirus, it also helped you to remove viruses from already infected files and give protection your systems.
This soft has multi-function of scanning like running processes, root kits, registry, loaded modules and directory locations. It will scan your PC within minutes (it will depend on your target file size).
Now Raptor BETA is new function included in McAfee Stinger. The new Raptor BETA will monitor your system suspicious activity.
- Detect Malware and then automatically clean
- Easily Portable
- You can drop the file in your PC and launch immediately
- Without Installation, You also able to remove the malware
- Statistics shows of each scan
- You can view the currently verified file during scanning
- 100% clean threats
- Able to keep running in default mode
- Suitable for your PC and easily to understand
- After cleaning of threats it will protect from virus 100%
- Able to repair any infected files
- Able detect and auto remove specific viruses
- Easy to use.
- 100% Free